Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring brings new life to us all

Spring is upon us and early last week we  started potting some seeds, this was in some degree to show Nade that new life starts and new beginnings come to us all.
So on Wednesday when we left for the long journey to Birmingham for nades dads funeral the seeds just sat there, then, when we made it back the green shoots of life appeared. i think the  poignancy of this is lost on nade but is very profound on me.
The sun is starting to make an appearance which all ways bring good cheer to our faces, My sister Elaine gave me a gift of my first poetry book by Don Paterson its a collection of small poems (thank goodness) and fantasic by all accounts. here is one. After a long period of reflection, he decided that he was in fact right yet again. great book thanks sis.
I hear time and time again that friends and family are getting off facebook and doing something productive and its music to my ears.
I'm not a praying man, I'm not affiliated with any religion, but i prayed for those poor people in Japan. 
Much love and peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment